All Aboard—online! The Colorado Railroad Museum is launching a new series of online content and project updates while the Museum itself is closed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Planned regular features will include content suitable for Museum members, younger children, families—and of course, railroad enthusiasts! Here’s what the series will include:
- A weekly, themed Museum tour focusing on specific artifacts and rolling stock
- Children’s storytime readings accompanied by a related craft activity you can do at home!
- Updates from our Roundhouse crew on the projects they’re tackling
- Recipes for signature dishes straight out of dining car menus from railroading’s heyday!
- More features will be added as we ramp up and hear back from YOU!
This new series launches the week of March 23 on the Colorado Railroad Museum’s Facebook, YouTube and Instagram pages, and also via our website www.ColoradoRailroadMuseum.org. All Aboard with the Colorado Railroad Museum online, where we’re Still Working on the Railroad—even though we’re currently closed to the public!