Volunteers invest thousands of hours to help ensure that the Museum’s 100,000+ annual visitors enjoy a memorable and educational experience of Colorado’s railroad heritage.
We invite you to serve as a Volunteer so that your individual talents can help keep the Museum one of the best of its kind. And you’ll gain knowledge related to railroading, history, artifacts, visitor services and other important aspects of our events and operations.
Find a volunteer opportunity below that matches your interests, and then give us a call at 303-279-4591, or contact us online for more information about how you can get involved.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VOLUNTEER AS AN USHER FOR THE POLAR EXPRESS?
Duties include greeting and directing guests, preppring the event spaces between shows and helping with merchandise sales. Benefits include broken cookies and all the hot chocolate you can drink. Mostly seated positions available.
To learn more or to request a Volunteer Application, please email Danielle@crrm.org or call 720 274-5145. All Aboard for Volunteers at the Colorado Railroad Museum!
General Qualifications for Volunteers
To help ensure that Volunteer participation is effective and safe for all involved, the Colorado Railroad Museum wants to make sure that any interested individuals are:
- At least 16 years of age (12-15 if accompanied by an adult)
- Able to work with others for the good of the Museum
- Willing to adhere to general volunteer standards
Volunteer Volgistics Login
Museum members can
Active Museum volunteers can complete their survey online by clicking here. Once complete you will receive your free t-shirt!
• CRRM Cardinal Safety Rules for all Volunteers (2018)
• CRRM Safety Rules, 1.0 – May 6, 2018
• CRRM Consolidated Op, AB, MOW Rules, 1.0 May 6, 2018
• CRRM – Employee/Volunteer Timetable No. 3, May 6, 2018
• CRRM GO No 1-May 6, 2018
• CRRM Monthly Hours of Service Record (Rev. 2019)