Story Time & Craft
November 16 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every month that begins at 10:00 am on day Third of the month, repeating until December 22, 2021
The Third Tuesday Each Month
Join the staff and volunteers of the Colorado Railroad Museum as they share some of their favorite children’s stories (with a decidedly railroad theme) followed by a fun “make-and-take” craft!
Recommended ages 4-6 years old. Included with general admission.
- June 15 – Dinosaur Train by John Steven Gurney
- July 20 – The Little Train by Lois Lenski
- August 17 – Train Song by Diane Siebert
- September 20 – Crack in the Track (Thomas & Friends)
- October 19 – All Aboard the Spooky Express by Eric James
- November 16 – Iron Horses by Verla Kay
- December 21 – The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg
CLICK HERE ORDER TICKETS ONLINE
General Admission: $10 adults, $5 ages 2-17, $8 seniors ages 60+. Free for Museum members and children under age 2. Grounds open 9 a.m. – 5 p. m.
Know Before You Go: Masks are currently required to gain entry to the Museum. We recommend purchase of admission and train ride tickets in advance, as our overall Museum and Train Ride capacities have been reduced for the time being. Although regular Museum Admission and Train Rides are free for Museum Members, we suggest advance reservations regardless. Click Here for Advance Admission and Train Ride Ticketing.
Story Time and Craft is also available online! Check out our awesome playlist of train themed children’s stories on our YouTube channel by clicking here! A new story is added the third Wednesday each month!