Membership at the Colorado Railroad Museum provides you with a ticket to an exciting year filled with trains, new exhibits, special events and steam-ups that bring the magic of trains alive. And through the support of our members, the Colorado Railroad Museum is now one of the top attractions in the Denver-Metro area.
General Member Benefits
- All membership levels enjoy each of these benefits you know and love…
- Free general admission according to your Member level
- Free admission to Museum Steam-up Events such as Bunny Express Train, Trick or Treat Train or Santa Claus Special
- Discount and advance ticket purchase to Themed Events such as Day Out With Thomas
- Free subscription to the Iron Horse News magazine
- 10% discount on purchases in the Depot General Store
(Does not include reserved ticket fundraising events and special items)
Plus, check out all the fantastic membership benefits featured with each level:
|Level||Price||General Admission||Guest Passes||Other Benefits|
|Family||$60||2 adults and up to 5 kids under 16||Two single-use passes|
|Family Premium||$85||1 adult family member and up to 6 guests||Two single-use passes||4 Galloping Goose coupons to be used on Saturdays. Not valid for events. 10% discount on Red Caboose party rental|
|$250||2 adults and your children or grandchildren under age 16Up to 5 more individuals||
Six single-use passes
10 Galloping Goose coupons to be used on Saturdays. Not valid for events
10% discount on Red Caboose party rental
Engineer for an Hour
Personal guided tour
1 Free Museum Guide
Beyond your personal enjoyment and learning at the Museum, your generosity as a Sustaining Member helps preserve our railroad history. We’re proud that the Colorado Railroad Museum is recognized as one of the foremost independently supported railroad museums in the United States, thanks in large part to the enthusiasm and effort of thousands of rail fans.
Membership Tax Deductibility
Founded in 1959, the Colorado Railroad Museum (Colorado Railroad Historical Foundation) is a private, not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All membership levels are 100% tax deductible.