The Junior Engineer Club
For kids ages 2-12
The Colorado Railroad Museum is a great destination for kids of all ages to discover everything about Colorado’s rich railroad history:
– Watch as Colorado history is brought back to life in our Roundhouse restoration facility with working Turntable.
– Join us for fun education programs, such as Storytime Tuesday, Hiram’s Sunday Demos and Parent and Child Workshops.
– Take home a memory from our Depot General Store, featuring thousands of train gifts for railfans of all ages.
Junior Engineer Club Members get lots of great benefits:
– Junior Engineer Club Card
– Free admission to the Museum for the club member
– 20% discount on kids’ merchandise from the Depot General Store
– 10% discount on Birthday Caboose rental
– $5 discount on Junior Engineer Parent & Child Workshops
– Exclusive Junior Engineer Club Patch
– Member discount on Day Out with Thomas tickets.
– A copy of all three Junior Engineer Activity Guides
– Free RailCard with each visit, until you collect them all
Event Opportunities Especially for Members.
Free admission to the Museum and rides during Special Events!
The Museum offers many original events for families and rail fans to experience our unique artifacts and running trains. Members enjoy these Special Events free. In addition to long-time favorites such as the Bunny Express Train, Trick or Treat Train, and Wild West Day, new events like the Dinosaur Express Train and National Train Day are also included.
Discount and Advance Ticket Purchase to Events.
Familiar children’s books, movies and traditions have inspired popular railroad characters that come to life in Theme events hosted by the Museum. For Day Out With Thomas and other Theme events, members not only receive discounts, but also the first opportunity to purchase tickets before the public.
Members also receive free admission and a $1 discount on train tickets during Ride the Rails Saturdays
If you are between 2 and 12 years old, this kids-only club is for you!
A one-time membership fee of $30 gets you into the Club until you turn 13 – that’s 91 in dog years!